[Trash-talk] Shirley Interview Question

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 12:23:42 PDT 2003

Thanks for the help, Alan. I saw the .ram on that
website. Actually, it's not the whole interview. The
entire thing is 47 minutes, including the songs
throughout the interview. I had downloaded it back
when the subhuman.net site had it up. It's a really
good interview too.

April

--- Alan Hoppe <achoppe at earthlink.net> wrote:
> [...]
http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:w9zkYXnKnHsJ:www.sistinas.net/~garbage/

blog/archives/2002_09_01_garbage_archive.html+Tracey+MacLeod+Shirley+Manson&