[Trash-talk] Shirley Interview Question

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 23:59:30 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manson" <manson26 at yahoo.com>

> Anybody here know the date that Shirley did that My
> Life In CD Interview with Tracey MacLeod on BBC Radio 6??
> It was sometime last year, but I can't remember when.

The BBC website doesn't seem to go back that far and give dates of 2002 ...
but
I found a cached page on google, written in spanish with some info on this
interview:
http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:w9zkYXnKnHsJ:www.sistinas.net/~garbage/
blog/archives/2002_09_01_garbage_archive.html+Tracey+MacLeod+Shirley+Manson&
hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I think it says September 7th 2002 is the date of the interview. My Spanish
translation tool came up with this :

"Shirley Manson was the star invited in the show of Tracey Macleod de Radio
6. Thus it is, she was the guest in the study Sunday 7 of September between
8 and in the morning according to official sources of BST in 11 BBC Radio 6.
This information was extraida of the site of The Garbage Fan Site in its
file of the news of the 2002 published the 7 of September of the present
year; apparently more information of the direction of the BBC in England can
be obtained. Although already the part of the show was updated with which
Sunday will come from the next week, the one is a fact that was there."

BTW, it looks like they have the interview here :
http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/ram/tm_manson.ram
I think it's 14 minutes long. It's kinda fun! Shirley and Tracey are
listening to tunes and talking.

xo...........Alan