[Trash-talk] peaches OT: Liz Phair

C79helium at aol.com C79helium at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 16:41:40 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/22/03 6:06:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
GrbageVixn at aol.com writes:

> -Ummmm...the new Liz Phair record is a pure pop record and coming out of
> Liz Phair herself she has said that she wants to sell records already.  It
> isn't the angry bad ass Liz on Exile in Guyville..and its a complete 180 from
> whitechocolatespaceegg even.  It took me a while to get into and I now really
> like the self titled record...but its not the typical Liz that I love
>
> Kick My Ass
> Victoria

I heard the new album & really dig it, either way as an "indie rock queen" or
"princess pop" she still cool to me :)

"As I got older I had to step out of the lines. And make up my own mind. As I
got light as a feather they got stiff as a board. I can't feel any more, but
I can fake it forever."  Liz Phair, "Bionic Eyes"

                                         -cana-

"That I'm a little despot, short and stout, Here is my handgun, here is my
crowd control, When you tick me off then the bullets fly out."

"Don't come and play, I like to be on my own, don't miss me, people say I'm
better off alone" liz phair