[Trash-talk] teeney-bopper fan-girls

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 22:24:01 PDT 2003

coming to think of it, what even constitutes a teeny-bopper fan girl? i
wouldnt necessarily consider people coming to gigs just cos of shirley,
teeny boppers.

and shirleyettes have always existed, as highlighted in almost all magazine
articles which reference live shows, in particular the sunday times magazine
article in 1998 which created the title.

i was a shirleyette in the past. however, now that i would consider myself
to be *not* one - i dress much more similarly to her than ever before.
*shrugs* not necessarily out of a deliberate choice - just this is the way i
morphed, into an eclectic dresser... *anyways*...

ive wandered off the point and started talking about shirleyettes.
shirleyettes want to dress the same, but never manage it whatsoever. i know
that always happened with me. 12 years old in knee boots, short skirts and
strappy tops - you knew what i was trying to do.. there was just something
always lacking. :)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days