[Trash-talk] teeney-bopper fan-girls

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 21:28:38 PDT 2003

as regards that age of consent site - it is very interesting. i am actually
*stunned* that in some us states it is *illegal* to have same sex sex. that
is terrible!

and i still failt o see why northern ireland is 17 yet the rest of the uk is
16.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days