[Trash-talk] Re: abandoned pools opinion on Garbage and theiraudience

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:03:01 PDT 2003

>Like... I went and saw Björk on monday in one of the biggest venues in
>Paris, and the support band (or artist) was this girl called Peaches or The
>Peaches and well it was extremely weird... she was really really angry that
>no one was into what she was doing, or cheering or anything, she was saying
>stuff like, "i was invited here, björk likes me". It was sad in a way, but
>what did she expect? I did my best to support her even if I really didn't
>like what she was doing (does anyone know her? She also opened for the
>white stripes here in paris) but the rest of the audience was not as nice
>as I was I guess.

PEACHES? PEACHES? oh god - thats so cool! *hehe* (we lou! wee lou are you
reading this?) i would have loved to see peaches actually. they did that
song "set it off" which i really liked.. :) they are a cool kinda
electroclash band. whooo...

oooh one fabulous support that ive seen would have to be seafood supporting
ash - they were *amazing*. i liked them before hand but then i fell in love.
such energy and passion and beautiful songs! yeah!