[Trash-talk] Re: abandoned pools opinion on Garbage andtheiraudience

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 14:05:59 PDT 2003

thank you thank you thank you for finally telling who that band was! well -
i only heard it four times but i know all the words and the moves and stuff.
there was one song of theirs that i realy liked while listening to it and i
now forget what it is or what its called.. but if someone said the words
that are repeated in it then id know.

im not a huge crystal method fan... :/

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days