[Trash-talk]garbage supports was... abandoned pools opinion....

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 00:21:55 PDT 2003

Yeah, I've encountered some great support acts, Queen Adreena were
absolutely fabulous! I totally fell in love with them. I liked Mercury Rev
from before, but they were really great and I was really into them. I liked
Kelli Ali, I thought she was really sweet, her lyrics didn't comprehend with
what I fall for, but I liked her. Röyksopp,
can't-remember-their-name-but-they-were-the-warm-up-for-røyksopp-at-the-same-time-as-røyksopp-warmed-up-for-garbage,
Phantom Planet.... Ok, so My Vitriol were the only warm-up act that sucked.
But the lead singer was cute! *lol*
I'm gonna shut up now.

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-