[Trash-talk] abandoned pools opinion on Garbage and their audience

Paul Gullas PTGullas at dhcr.state.ny.us
Tue Jun 17 15:26:27 PDT 2003

Well, I've never even heard of Abandoned Pools, but I'm probably just
falling behind the times again (I only just recently discovered this
up-and-coming young singer out of Chicago named Liz Phair). Are they a
relatively young band? I was under the impression that most opening
bands endure far more hostile abuse than the crowd just sitting on their
hands. That's just how it is...crowds are always mainly there to see the
headliner. And Garbage's audience is probably a lot friendlier than that
of some other bands. He should consider himself lucky.