[Trash-talk] misty lucida console memories/& new topic

Jeffbb00 at aol.com Jeffbb00 at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 21:55:21 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/27/2003 2:50:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
achoppe at earthlink.net writes:

> And speaking of Lou .. well even if Stav doesn't make a triumphant return,
> I'm sure you can continue trading boots with the TT Keeper of the Vixen Boots,
> Lou. Or is trading boots some slang expression for taking the piss?

Actually Alan, I meant Cowboy boots. Yeah, so it wasn't an insultory thing.
;-) No, just jo-shing. It seems like the G boot trading community isn't that
large. Wouldn't it be cool if someone started a discussion list exclusively for
the trading of live recordings? Maybe I'll have to look into that.

On a NG topic, is anyone into yeah yeah yeahs? It seems like their getting a
bit trendy, which is always annoying, but nonetheless I really dig their
music. Has anyone heard of The Sounds? I really like their song "Living in
America". A definite must-download if I may say so. Checkidout.

Adios.

~Josiah