[Trash-talk] misty lucida console memories

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 10:24:50 PDT 2003

>i only remember that it was a discussion about menstruation .. it's a very
>faint memory. and i was drunk off my ass when i posted. i'll guess and say
>it was in 1999. back in the days of many a trash-talk flamewar.

1999? well that was a bit of a faint year for me too so i can sympathise my
dear. i wasnt drunk (i hadnt discovered alcohol properly when i was 13) but
i was full of medicinal chemicals slavering in front of the computer. well
thats when i actually ever got out of bed, which wasnt often. oh alanana,
how i can understand you.