[Trash-talk] I'm back. :-)

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 02:35:16 PDT 2003

>haha - hey, you must be finding an abundance of internet cafes!

ah no when im posting in tt it means im at a relations house and one who has
internet. im at gregs right now and the computer is in my bedroom. but im
leaving aus today so no more net for moi! :-D

>well (as i've said so many times) you can dance if you want to,
>you can leave your friends behind
>cuz your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
>they're no friends of mine

*laughs* well i just havent had the opportunities here. i like to dance
alone but i cant do it cos im always staying in peoples houses... :( i will
go home and shake my funkay thang.

>yes it's true. you have cool clothes.
>and i have a rah-rah skirt in traffic light red with a huge pink cat on it,
>too. imagine the drama if we both wore this to the same event.
>and it was the multi-clothed stripey leggings that i was thinking of.

you mean you also have multi-coloured stripey leggings? well yes if we wore
it to the same even i think it would be rather strange.

> > i love pie.
>
>why don't you marry it? meanwhile i will marry the fruit salad.

funny you should say that cos pie is the name of my bird that i bought over
here (a fluffy pied butched bird that makes tweet noises). anyways.

>sorry i'm writing all this silly stuff, i am just exhausted and just got in
>and felt that it was so exciting to have messages on this list and wanted
>touch base with the ever-shopping louise.

darling, i should be apologising also. i feel sorry for the other tters
having to read our rambles but it is so exciting when you've been away for a
while and then you get to talk crazy with your flutterbee (thats you). see i
have been missing you. ive been missing loads of people. oooh and i love to
shop. its a slight disadvantage with me im afraid.

loula honey