[Trash-talk] A plea from Wee Lou

Rouge Girl HUGH at converyh.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jul 27 00:41:26 PDT 2003

So, who wants to help ickle wee lou?

I am on a hunt for relatively cheap, or even better- free Garbage stuff. This could be rather cheeky of me, but hell,
it's worth it.
If any of you have any extra promos or anything at all really, cause wee lou has practically nothing! :(
Anyway, if you have anything you wanna trade, give, or sell, then please contact me! i would be very happy and such.
I have some stuff i could trade, but then again, all you guys probably have it already!

Lots of lurve,

wee lou!

"martha stewart can lick my scrotum" - sharon osbourne

-i fake it so real i am beyond fake-

Fact - psychosis is a positive force