[Trash-talk] misty lucida console memories

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 17:23:30 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wilson E King"

> I just got the new Queen Helen a couple of days ago, apparently from
> Claire.  I think it had a TX return address.

Hmmm .. yeah, I had seen the Texas return stamp thingie, and wondered who
who who! But it is apparently not Petra, judging from her message right
after yours. I thought it was Petra. I suppose it could be Claire, though if
it is I am bummed that she's not posting anything here. She is the
mysterious one. Shrouded in mystery .. she wins the ShirlMansn Mystery
Shroud Award but must POST HERE ON TT to pick up her fabulous door prizes
and surprises! (seriously, I'll create some glamorous gifts if she'll pop
in)
I s'pose it could also have been sent by Renee, but she's been totally
invisible too!

> Also more GlamTrash CD's have been mailed this week.  Those on the west
> coast will receive in a few days, East coast probably next week.
>
> cheers!

Cheers to you, O Wilson E King! Thank you for the update! I'm excited!!

xo............and cheers..............whips and giggles.........Alan