[Trash-talk] misty lucida console memories/& new topic

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 27 01:47:59 PDT 2003

Spoons? Well alrighty then.

I'm not sure what the updated Queen Helen storyline would be, but it appears that the fan club situation is fixed - perhaps Claire's other Texas Trasher Bunnies have come to the rescue??

Stavros always DID seem like a great guy, and as Silent_G would attest, he is a VIVID memory for ME, because I have an eerie way of remembering things vividly. And I mention Silent_G just to hopefully provoke him out of his mysterious quietness. I haven't heard a peep from him since Lou's TT dating game.

And speaking of Lou .. well even if Stav doesn't make a triumphant return, I'm sure you can continue trading boots with the TT Keeper of the Vixen Boots, Lou. Or is trading boots some slang expression for taking the piss?

-Alan-who's-just-happy-to-hear-on-the-g-mb-that-g-has-completed-a-studio-track-

I suppose there's really no reason for me to be sending this message .. except that I wanted to tweak out the eyeballs of everyone with the upcoming font: