[Trash-talk] I'm back. :-)

Jeffbb00 at aol.com Jeffbb00 at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 15:23:18 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/23/2003 1:18:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
achoppe at earthlink.net writes:

> And you posted a fair amount - I remember because I was putting your little
> trash-talk figurine up on the little podium fairly frequently.

Wow, I have a trash-talk figurine!? That's awesome!!!

> The new Queen Helen fanzine arrived to my door the other day and it blew me
> away! What a great issue. Well, I only have two of the older ones, I'm sure
> they're all great, but this one really rocked my socks. I love Elfie's Shirley
> Manson bio. And everyone's stories.

Yeah, wasn't it lovely? I'm -still- reading the Shirley bio. It's hella long.
I was quite delighted to find that GBWTF and Solder Through this, among other
good tracks, were on Glamtrash also.

~Josiah