[Trash-talk] I'm back. :-)

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 12:15:19 PDT 2003

Hey, Josiah - that's awesome, welcome back. Hasta pronto. I've been in lurking mode this past week or two, but I don't think the new Queen Helen fanzine was really discussed, I think they were just mentioned.

And you posted a fair amount - I remember because I was putting your little trash-talk figurine up on the little podium fairly frequently.

Anyway, I'm totally out of the loop, there was a message from Louise who's travelling and she mentioned this cool Australian 'tour edition' of BG with a bonus CD of live tracks from Australia .. but then Rob of the Garbage Discography had a question about the release .. did that ever get clarified? I would love to hear the live tracks if there is actually a live bonus CD of BG-era live tracks.

And Louise -- thanks for missing me, I miss you too - I haven't been writing in livejournal too much these days, so you've not been missing anything. I hope you're having a great trip! We all miss you and your neon leggings. Come back sooon. Much love+sweetness.

The new Queen Helen fanzine arrived to my door the other day and it blew me away! What a great issue. Well, I only have two of the older ones, I'm sure they're all great, but this one really rocked my socks. I love Elfie's Shirley Manson bio. And everyone's stories.