[Trash-talk] I'm back. :-)

Jeffbb00 at aol.com Jeffbb00 at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 15:04:21 PDT 2003

Hello beloved Trashers!!! Josiah here! I'm sure none of you noticed I was
gone, but I recently suffered a 2 month or so absence from all internet access. I
never really posted much before that anyway, so you may not remember me at
all. My e-mail used to be OrangeTrash85. I wish it still could be, but this new
one pays tribute to my favorite film, Almost Famous. Anyhoo, I'm glad to be
back and hope to become a more avid poster. If we can just get some good
discussions going. I guess I missed all the talk about the new fanzine and CD and
such. Oh well.

Hasta pronto, amigos!

~Josiah