[Trash-talk] I'm back. :-)

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 12:30:24 PDT 2003

> Wow, I have a trash-talk figurine!? That's awesome!!!

well, of course. a new figurine is created for every trash-talk member in my
zany bungalow, and at xmas time i do a little nativity scene. i never really
found a good replacement character to play the baby jesus after DNA/afext
left, so he continues to be the messiah in diapers each year.

actually i'm kidding - i'm psycho but not THAT psycho. although i think it
would be fun to actually create little figurines of trashers.

> Yeah, wasn't it lovely? I'm -still- reading the Shirley bio. It's hella
> long. I was quite delighted to find that GBWTF and Solder Through this,
> among other good tracks, were on Glamtrash also.

i'm looking forward to hearing that - oh neat. and yeah, the shirley bio is
hella HELLA long. she did an amazing job of gathering facts together for
that. i especially loved the shirley-eddie portion that told their history.
it made their story sound so romantic.

xo..........alan