[Trash-talk] charlie's angels sequel - g song?

blisteringheat blisteringheat@earthlink.net
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 15:9:25 -0800

Damn, if they were asked to do something for David Lynch it would be
fantastic. You know what song off of BG that I think would have fit in
really nicely with a David Lynch film, though I hated it on the album?
Can't Cry These Tears! It's got that late 50s - early 60s style of music
that Lynch loves, yet with that underlying bit of darkness.

pongo

> Ok, okeydoke. I didn't think that G would do a song for that movie,
anyway.
> And yes yes, the abyss of difference between those 2 movies is staggering.
>
> Of course, maybe there will be a whole bunch of songs for the CA movie
and G
> will have one of them. I'd much rather see them score a David Lynch film
or
> something, though. The only mainstream Hollywood films that [ should ever
]
> use G's music are the ones that steal away songs from their studio albums
..
> and don't even get me started on Dawson's Crack.
>
> xxoo,
> Alan

when did i get perverted
i can't remember your name
i'm growing introverted
you touch my hand but it's not the same...