[Trash-talk] charlie's angels sequel - g song?

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:55:39 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: blisteringheat <blisteringheat@earthlink.net>

> Shelly just looked it up and it's Pink that's doing the song, not Garbage.
> That makes a lot more sense. And yes, the #1 Crush remix was an excellent
> tune for Romeo+Juliet, but there's a big difference between that movie and
> a sequel to Charlie's Angels!
>
> http://us.imdb.com/Details?0305357

Ok, okeydoke. I didn't think that G would do a song for that movie, anyway.
And yes yes, the abyss of difference between those 2 movies is staggering.

Of course, maybe there will be a whole bunch of songs for the CA movie and G
will have one of them. I'd much rather see them score a David Lynch film or
something, though. The only mainstream Hollywood films that [ should ever ]
use G's music are the ones that steal away songs from their studio albums ..
and don't even get me started on Dawson's Crack.

xxoo,
Alan