[Trash-talk] TTB investigation AND the word of the Supervixen ...

Rees, Emma EREES@randomhouse.co.uk
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:51:04 -0000

So glad you liked this...! On New Years Eve, I bumped into a bloke who used
to be in my class at school, and thought 'aha, next victim!!!' (no, next
person to be enlightened!!! :-) and started talking to him about the whole
Supervixen issue...me and a friend had decided earlier on that 2003 was
going to be the year of the Supervixen, and so i was keen to start it as
soon as possible. I THINK I made him understand anyway!!!

>Yeah, her persona and fighting spirit are what have kept me going a lot
>of
>the time - not so much the supervixen part (since I'm male) but the
>total
>wild exuberance of Shirley (sometimes) really gets me up and running if
>I'm
>down .. if I'm playing an interview or something especially.

I know exactly what you mean...it's a case of thinking well, what would
Shirley say at this point??? and realising that half the time it's not that
big a deal, and she'd stand up to whoever it was that was upsetting you, or
whatever the annoying situation was...YAY Shirley!!!