[Trash-talk] Hell!

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 01:57:11 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Shannon Still <shannonstill@hotmail.com>

> Yes, there really is a Hell! My grandma went on a cruise to the Grand
> Caymans last year, and when they landed you could choose to go on tours,
and
> she chose the "Hell Tour", so they went and she said all that was there
was
> a turtle farm, and a place to buy t-shirts. I told her Garbage was going
> there, and she had no idea why, because she said it seriously was the most
> horrible place she had been to lol.

Hehe. There's also a post office there so people can send postcards from
Hell! I just did a google search for "hell turtle" and the first result was
a tourist page for Hell.

I haven't been surfing the G sites lately, but just read up on all the
things that the Shirley Manson Worshippers Yahoo! group was talking about on
Tiago Palma's site - at http://garbagebox.com.sapo.pt/

... and this is what Garbage Box said regarding that whole Hell concert
thing! I wonder if this episode will have Garbage in it ... ? (and of course
if it was a *good date* or a *bad date*)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PARTY IN HELL

HELL, GRAND CAYMAN--(INTERNET WIRE)--Dec 10, 2002 -- Hell got even hotter
this weekend when rock band Garbage closed out their world tour with a rare
concert at the Degree Gel Party in Hell...Hell, Grand Cayman. Degree flew
200 winners to the Caymans for a whirlwind weekend that featured an intimate
beachside party and concert by the Madison, Wisconsin-based band. Blind Date
joined the action, setting up party-goer Christine Miller from Los Angeles,
Calif. and Caymanian, Michael Joseph for a special Blind Date that included
a meeting with Garbage band members Shirley Manson, Butch Vig, Duke Erikson
and Steve Marker. The Degree Gel Party in Hell was the culmination of a
year-long sweepstakes to celebrate the launch of Degree Gel for Men.
(source: Yahoo! News)

xxoo,
Alan