[Trash-talk] the pleasures of having no friends

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Sun Feb 23 16:49:15 PST 2003

Anette *Starvin Marvin* wrote:

> Yeah, but how often do we see each other? Last time was in August. And we
> didn't talk much then, did we? I'm strange that way, I'm only able to keep a
> conversation with a few people at a time and in London a lot of people came
> up to me and started talking to me cos we'd chatted online and it made me go
> real quiet and not talk to anyone in stead.. Barely even said hi to Elfie..!
> :/ I didn't get to talk to everyone I wanted to talk to in Camden. I'm not a
> natural 'center of attention' person, so I retracted into myself and barely
> spoke. I suppose playing guitar was a way of hiding, y'know? Don't have to
> talk to people when I'm busy singing. Oh no..... Look what you made me do!!!
> You made me start analysing my behaviour!! Bad bad bad bad bad.......

	I have the same exact thing - in "real life"
 I hardly ever say anything while in presence of many
 people. I am very eloquent online, on the other hand.
 I'm too sensitive, I think. I fear someone might
 be upset because of something I might say and attack
 me ??? I have no idea.

--
Seks, seksić, seksolatki... news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana
http://hyperreal.info / ALinkA / bOrk! *  WiNoNa )   (