[Trash-talk] oh d2.. was metal rendition of VOW (Was: Re: tribute record)

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 16:36:36 PST 2003

>and  by the way - where the hell is Dukester? I don't check the MB nor
>the newsgroup - is he gone from there as well? I miss the guy.

am i the only person who doesnt miss him at all/ inotice his non-presence
but i consider it to be a positive and good thing.. i know some people did
actually find him funny.. i just found him irrelevant and boring.. and i
think that list benefits from a lack of his shite posting... although, on a
serious, this person is human way, i do hope he is okay...