[Trash-talk] the pleasures of having no friends

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 14:48:00 PST 2003

Yeah, but how often do we see each other? Last time was in August. And we
didn't talk much then, did we? I'm strange that way, I'm only able to keep a
conversation with a few people at a time and in London a lot of people came
up to me and started talking to me cos we'd chatted online and it made me go
real quiet and not talk to anyone in stead.. Barely even said hi to Elfie..!
:/ I didn't get to talk to everyone I wanted to talk to in Camden. I'm not a
natural 'center of attention' person, so I retracted into myself and barely
spoke. I suppose playing guitar was a way of hiding, y'know? Don't have to
talk to people when I'm busy singing. Oh no..... Look what you made me do!!!
You made me start analysing my behaviour!! Bad bad bad bad bad.......

@nette

"My own, my precioussssss...."
-Gollum-

"[...]You have to face the cold hard facts that you vegetarians must stare
in the face every god damn day that you are eating vegetables; eggplant
taste like eggplant. But meat taste like murder and murder taste pretty god
damn good!"
-Denis Leary-