[Trash-talk] ...a couple of things

marta redgilda at garbage.pl
Tue Feb 11 07:32:15 PST 2003

L> And Ian answered:
>>Not for quite a while from what I've heard. It's prepped and ready to go,
>>but is probably being held back until the end of the contract. Probably
>>after album 4 is done this fabled disc may see the light of day.

L> And Lindsay is exclaiming amongst squeals of delight:

L> REALLY?!?  I thought it was just going to become a myth, and never be
L> released.  I suppose that could still happen.

Same  here! I started to lose hope! How come other bands release their
DVDs more easily? When will the 4th album be done then? are we looking
more or less at the end of 2004 or what?

L>  Sooo...is this the live DVD?  The last
L> news I had heard it was, but who knows, things could have changed.

I  just hope it will be worth the wait. I'd prefer if they put all the
videos  from  all  the  albums on it, WITH the commentaries to each of
them  *grin*,  then  a  live  show  would be cool but then. which one?
probably the BG tour one?
Again,  I'd  like  to  see  all different tours but I guess THAT won't
certainly happen :/

Anyway, thanks Ian for the info!
--
.: Marta