[Trash-talk] ...a couple of things

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 11 22:42:57 PST 2003

on 11/2/03 4:20 am, Lindsay Calhoun at shirleyzas at hotmail.com wrote:

> REALLY?!?  I thought it was just going to become a myth, and never be
> released.  I suppose that could still happen.  But it's encouraging to know
> that it's prepped and ready to go :)  Sooo...is this the live DVD?  The last
> news I had heard it was, but who knows, things could have changed.

Last I heard it was a mixture of live footage and the videos. A mastered
edition was around for a while during the whole "we're going to release a
B-sides CD and a DVD" phase pre Beautifulgarbage, and now with a new album
on the way, it's been held off again. They'll probably have to tweak it
again before they bring it out at this rate. But as far as I've heard it's
still on the cards *eventually*

Ian