[Trash-talk] ...a couple of things

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:20:04 PST 2003

Marta wrote:
> > and more importantly, when is that official Garbage DVD gonna be
>released?:)

And Ian answered:
>Not for quite a while from what I've heard. It's prepped and ready to go,
>but is probably being held back until the end of the contract. Probably
>after album 4 is done this fabled disc may see the light of day.

And Lindsay is exclaiming amongst squeals of delight:

REALLY?!?  I thought it was just going to become a myth, and never be
released.  I suppose that could still happen.  But it's encouraging to know
that it's prepped and ready to go :)  Sooo...is this the live DVD?  The last
news I had heard it was, but who knows, things could have changed.

Secondly...Garbage gets a slight nod in the latest issue of Rolling Stone.
They have a story on "Campus Scenes that Rock" and #5 is Madison, Wisconsin.
  Under the "why now?" section it says: "While it's the electronic-rock
meldings of Garbage (and studio whiz Butch Vig) that have made the most
noise recently, Madison's hardcore bands are now driving the local college
ranks."  Then it goes on to list Garbage under the "history lesson" of
important bands from Madison.  So yeah, that's the random G spotting of the
day.
-Lindsay