[Trash-talk] hey guys and gals!!!

GrbageVixn at aol.com GrbageVixn at aol.com
Tue Feb 4 08:23:51 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/10/2003 6:36:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, scully_itsme at hotmail.com writes:

> hey cool addie.
>
> speaking of supervixens and the fun topic of bowing down to them, there have
> been so many 'supervixen' and 'vixen' variations in screennames and e-mail
> addies that maybe a list should be compiled!
>
> like GrbageVixn at aol.com (where did she go anyway???)
> or various combos like 'paranoid vixen' and 'subvixen' and
> so forth.
>
> just a thought to pass the time.

-This Vixen is here...and tired!  Scotland is a wonderful wonderful place.  Unfortunately I couldn't check my email and meet up with any TTers which I was rather upset about.  I also didn't get a chance to pass Miss Selfridge because I couldn't find it on Princes street...but I totally understand how people could live in Edinburgh foreer because its glorious.

Kick My Ass
Victoria