[Trash-talk] hey guys and gals!!!

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 13:19:39 PST 2003

"The Vixen is Here .. and Tired!"

Maybe part or all of that could be used for a funky b-side title. Probably
not the "Tired" part. But replaced with .. WIRED!

Hey, Victoria Supremo-Sasserena-Vixeena, in the Edinburgh houuuuse! Right on
.. world traveller GrbageVixn painting the town hot pink! Yayay! Hope you
have a great travelling road show and am sorry to hear that you have not met
trashers. You must not have e-mailed Shell and Sirin back like you shoulda!

xxoo,
Alan
who for annoying purposes refuses to send private emails