[Trash-talk] The creepist damned thing and KIAB

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 02:22:39 PST 2003

First look at this:
http://imgstudio.com/imgphotos/2003/february/1/stamp_original/020120032252868.jpg

Second:
   I don't see anything anywhere about a KIAB gig.  I'll check the Onion on
Thursday, though.

"I've had enough of the media ramming her down my throat as a bone fide
agitator!!!! Em......no I don't think I'm buying that one! And here's a
little tip for the stylists behind the "diva". For god's sake,take off the
tie........enough already!!"- Shirley on Avril Lavigne

"...don't tell anyone in America, but I used to have a drug problem." -
Courtney Love