[Trash-talk] Queen Helen

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 15:02:09 PDT 2003

the message that just keeps on giving!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shirley vixen" <cmonshirl at hotmail.com>
To: <trash-talk at tcp.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Trash-talk] Queen Helen

> >don't stress over it. just figure out how to NOT send messages to
> > >trash-talk
> >when that addie isn't anywhere in teh message :P
>
> it was just automatic for me to go and put tt in the to: place.. godi
still
> feel bad.. i dont want elfi or anytone reading it.. i feel bad.. i mean
she
> knows how i feel.. but its not fair on you.. im still sorry okay... so
> please accept my apologies.. ive done something stupid like this before...

take a deep breath. now exhale.
then go watch the first 'terminator' movie. there's a part in it where sarah
conner is having a hard time with her tables in the restaurant and her
co-worker says 'ehh - don't worry about it. in a hundred years none of this
will matter'.

good advice. don't stress.

of course, then the evil robots of the future sent the killer robot back
through time to kill sarah conner, but i doubt if there's a killer shirley
borg heading to your doorstep over this email.

> >my main concern is that anyone who joined the fan club has their
> >info accounted for someplace. that someone is in charge of that.
>
> elfi has it.. its saved on her computer....

well that answers the big question. that's good to know.

> >i've heard
> >from both elfie and bill in messages to this list and to fan club
>members
> >over the recent past, and their messages indicated that yes, the fan
>club
> >was still up and running. that there was a cd in the works, about to be
> >mailed, and that an issue of queen helen was in the works.
>
> oh no doubt, queen helen fanclub still exists and its still going.. elfi
has
> just kinda given up on it for the moment... and i dont know because she
> hardly ever gets in contact so i dont know... i received #11 and a few
other
> people did too.. i dont know why everyone didnt...

in the year since i joined, i have recieved one photograph. and the person i
signed up didn't recieve a photo. or anything else. and another person i
know joined over a year ago and has recieved nothing. but i refrained from
saying anything about this on TT or anywhere, because it's not really
something i want to get into. so here i am posting. why? because i am
driven, like a moth to the flame. i can't stop typing. i'm possessed by
demons of the TT flamewar cubicle.

> personally i dislike claire intensely.. i always found her rude and
> uncooperative about most things not just the fan club.. she seemed to
treat
> me like an idiot.. and counted herself very important because she was in
the
> crew.. whereas i think she dealt with some things quite badly...

she's not here to defend herself, apparently. so this part of the post is
really not fair to her, but if you need to vent, go for it. personally i
always enjoyed all of her posts to trash-talk because she was NEVER
off-topic. it as always garbage-related and she spent all of her time
devoted to garbage.

she just disappeared. i am quite sad. i devoted imaginary comic strips about
the TTB (texas trasher bunnies) to stand-alone action episodes where she was
broken out of boarding school by her fellow action heros. god, her ears must
be burning from all this attention behind her back.

XOXOXO,
alan