[Trash-talk] ngr (you're surprised????) dilemma

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:54:48 PDT 2003

Making plans for this night is harder than making plans for any other night
of the year..... "Night To May 1st" as it's known as, is one of the two
biggest party nights in Norway. Anyone who's anyone is out getting hideously
drunk tonight. May 1st is "worker's day", a day off, so everybody uses the
opportunity to go out and get drunk one extra night of the week. I wanted to
go out in Bergen since it's been over a year since the last time. However,
my only option was going to a party with a bunch of heavy metalers, and
that's not my kind of "thing". I mean, I can take heavy metal every now and
then, but not constantly throughout the night. So I chose not to go. I could
have gone out with a couple of other friends from the neighbourhood, but
they're not drinking tonight (she actually passed her theoretical drivers
test today, woohoo!!). I offered to be their driver, but they said they're
not going out. I really can't afford going out either. So what I've done is
rent Die Another Day (still haven't seen it).. I'm staying in, might have a
few drinks cos I've got plenty of whiskey (jd&coke). Ok, so I've already had
a bottle of Smirnoff Ice.... But hey, I can have fun by myself, right? Not
really the best weather to go out in either.... It's pissing outside.
I really hate this night, tho. Two years ago I went to Voss (the mekka of
this night, everybody goes there), and I had the WORST night of my LIFE!!
(apart from milennium new years celebration) I took the bus to Voss and had
planned to meet everyone there. I was totally abandoned for 5 fucking hours
by myself is a fucking stupid café!!!!!!! *grrrrrrrrrr* I was so pissed off
I could have bunched everyone I met! Nearly got punched myself cos there was
suddenly a fight right next to me (after I'd met some people and had gone
out drinking). This guy was thrown at me, he turned around and got ready to
punch me, then he saw I was an innocent little girl who had nothing to do
with the fight. Frightened me a bit, actually.....
Ok, I'll stop now.

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"