[Trash-talk] Queen Helen

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:56:07 PDT 2003

>i'm not mad or anything. i just don't want this to turn into a big >message
>string now. my main concern is that anyone who joined the fan club has
> >their
>info accounted for someplace. that someone is in charge of that. i've
> >heard
>from both elfie and bill in messages to this list and to fan club >members
>over the recent past, and their messages indicated that yes, the fan >club
>was still up and running. that there was a cd in the works, about to be
>mailed, and that an issue of queen helen was in the works.

the info is accounted for... its on disk i believe...
and the fanclub is *definitely* still up and running..
and #11 does exist... and there are ideas for other little mini issues and
stuff like that
which cd is this btw? not glamtrash?

>life keeps sweeping me away.

as long as it doesnt sweep you too far away...
*hugs*

my apologies once again.. not that they mean much but its all i have