[Trash-talk] Queen Helen

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:52:25 PDT 2003

>don't stress over it. just figure out how to NOT send messages to
> >trash-talk
>when that addie isn't anywhere in teh message :P

it was just automatic for me to go and put tt in the to: place.. godi still
feel bad.. i dont want elfi or anytone reading it.. i feel bad.. i mean she
knows how i feel.. but its not fair on you.. im still sorry okay... so
please accept my apologies.. ive done something stupid like this before...

>my main concern is that anyone who joined the fan club has their
>info accounted for someplace. that someone is in charge of that.

elfi has it.. its saved on her computer....

>i've heard
>from both elfie and bill in messages to this list and to fan club >members
>over the recent past, and their messages indicated that yes, the fan >club
>was still up and running. that there was a cd in the works, about to be
>mailed, and that an issue of queen helen was in the works.

oh no doubt, queen helen fanclub still exists and its still going.. elfi has
just kinda given up on it for the moment... and i dont know because she
hardly ever gets in contact so i dont know... i received #11 and a few other
people did too.. i dont know why everyone didnt...

personally i dislike claire intensely.. i always found her rude and
uncooperative about most things not just the fan club.. she seemed to treat
me like an idiot.. and counted herself very important because she was in the
crew.. whereas i think she dealt with some things quite badly...