[Trash-talk] Queen Helen

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 14:40:03 PDT 2003

don't stress over it. just figure out how to NOT send messages to trash-talk
when that addie isn't anywhere in teh message :P

i said something that might upset someone on the list. and i guess i can
blame myself for bringing it up in the first place. it is ancient history.

i'm not mad or anything. i just don't want this to turn into a big message
string now. my main concern is that anyone who joined the fan club has their
info accounted for someplace. that someone is in charge of that. i've heard
from both elfie and bill in messages to this list and to fan club members
over the recent past, and their messages indicated that yes, the fan club
was still up and running. that there was a cd in the works, about to be
mailed, and that an issue of queen helen was in the works.

i'm way behind on email communication right now. so i've been kinda off-list
lately. or else i would've answered that poll and also joined into pat's
avril bliss, starting up a fun flamewar. but no, life keeps sweeping me
away.

xoxo,
alan