FW: [Trash-talk] Poll (vote harry as well!!)

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:26:00 PDT 2003

wow shirley has over 50% in a poll that features nine groups of females..
did someone rig this? :p *hehe* no yeah laydee sam is indeed tres hot...

but why is anastacia in there at all?! she is not hot!

and where is gwen stefani?! and charlotte hatherly!

ALSO excuse why is *harry* second last?!?!?!?! harry is one of the most
sexiest women in THIS WORLD! oh my god - i can barely watch her video
anymore. she is so unbelievably beautiful.... oh my god... *shudders* *hehe*
see get me talking about girls and im in heaven! but harry is an absolute
vixen.. i swear.. all beautiful blonde hair and amazing eyes and fantastic
curves... i never liked this girl until i heard imagination and all of a
sudden i think i can become more interested.... :-D

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********