[Trash-talk] red heads?

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:33:21 PDT 2003

>Well, if they had a HIGHER threshold for pain they would need LESS
>anaesthesia, wouldn't they?
>Wait a sec.... *starts thinking* Am I getting it mixed up now???? Oyh,
>where are my smart pills...*shakes head*
>
>@nette

well i would imagine that redheads should have a *loweer* pain threshold
since (although i know its unrelated really) in other respects they have
lower resistances - for example redheads have pale skin and less melanin so
their resistance to uv is lower. i would imagine that if there is any actual
truth in that pain threshold thing then it would be that they would have
lower thresholds.