[Trash-talk] The Garbage Barbie

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:58:49 PDT 2003

>hmmmm all you would need is some bleach and a pair of scissors, and "Walaa"
>instant Shirley, The guys however may be more difficult, unless you have
>any
>Ken dolls hanging around?

I have red dye, but no bleach. I'll make an androgyny hairdo. Unless my
mum's thrown away all my old barie dolls. I never played with them anyway.
Last year I found an un-opened package of barbie clothing. Haha! I was never
a barbie fan. I preferred cars and plastic soldiers, playmo and legos.
I have a Ken doll, but those dolls have plastic hair so it's virtually
impossible to make the Ladyboys.
I think I'll do it right away.
Ta-ta!

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"