[Trash-talk] kiab

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:27:17 PDT 2003

Damn I was behind the times.  I could've gone too, I didn't have anything
else going on.  Oh well.  I FINALLY got my pictures back from the Feb. 14
KIAB's show, so I'll scan 'em sometime, if I'm ever home and our scanner
works.  Probably nothing you guys haven't seen before, but oh well, I'll try
to do it sometime anyway.  Did anyone go to the show this past weekend?
-Lindsay