[Trash-talk] ngr avril

Pbecwar at aol.com Pbecwar at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 21:33:13 PDT 2003

Warning: some people may not be able to stomach the contents of this message.

I just got back from seeing Avril Lavigne, Gob and Simple Plan.  I would highly recommend this show as both Gob and Simple Plan are very entertaining openers and Avril played every song from the CD I believe and a bside as well as a cover of a Green Day song.  She moves around the stage plenty and interacts with the audience but she didn't skateboard and i dont think she wore a tie.  Oh well.  If you dont like her or her songs, I wouldn't go but if you like one or two of them and/or have the CD this show is worth checking out.  They may be coming to a city near you soon.

L8er
Pat