[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! )

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:03:14 -0600

Alan wrote:
>But first - can you ask your mom to ask her co-worker if Lara Flynn Boyle
>got one of those lip-inflation thingies? I know that's super tacky of me to
>ask you to ask, but I've been watching her this season on 'The Practice'
>and
>her lips are buggin' me.

Hmm well, yes I can certainly ask but there is no guarantee for an answer.
My mom might balk at asking her co-worker that, plus this is her last day
and then she has like nine days off for Christmas AND I think the co-worker
is actually friends with LFB's mom because they went to high school
together, so he, in actuality, may not have seen her for quite some time,
and might not want to ask her mommy that question.  Anywho...man I hope I
get the TP DVD set that I asked for for Christmas, all this talk has got me
all geared up to watch it over n' over again :)
-Lindsay

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf