[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! ) ( LFB )

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 18:01:26 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Lindsay Calhoun <shirleyzas@hotmail.com>

> Alan wrote:
> >But first - can you ask your mom to ask her co-worker if Lara Flynn Boyle
> >got one of those lip-inflation thingies? I know that's super tacky of me
> >ask you to ask, but I've been watching her this season on 'The Practice'
> >and
> >her lips are buggin' me.
>
> Hmm well, yes I can certainly ask but there is no guarantee for an answer.
> My mom might balk at asking her co-worker that, plus this is her last day
> and then she has like nine days off for Christmas AND I think the
co-worker
> is actually friends with LFB's mom because they went to high school
> together, so he, in actuality, may not have seen her for quite some time,
> and might not want to ask her mommy that question.  Anywho...man I hope I
> get the TP DVD set that I asked for for Christmas, all this talk has got
me
> all geared up to watch it over n' over again :)

Right after posting that whole lip thing, I had second thoughts. I wouldn't
want anyone to ask anyone that!! And then I got home and watched an earlier
season episode of 'The Practice' and they looked that way then, too. So I'm
a fool. Forget I asked!

I *do* think Lara FB looks really great, too. I didn't really used to think
so. She's kinda grown on me I guess.

xxoo,
Alan

Hope you get that TP DVD .. and the picture quality is better than the VHS
ones I've seen!