[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! )

Renee "Danger" Fernandez renee@newinfection.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 02:24:02 -0600

heehee, i was audrey horne in the davidlynch.com member calendar, "women of
lynch" hehe....

i'm suprised no one has yelled aat our dorky asses for all this twin
peaks/non-garbage nerdiness!

it's really hard to find moderately hi-res images to make wallpapers with!
i'll have to bring my boxed set dvds home tomorrow or something..

renee