[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! ) ( further ramblings )

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 17:55:42 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Renee "Danger" Fernandez <renee@newinfection.com>

> heehee, i was audrey horne in the davidlynch.com member calendar, "women
of
> lynch" hehe....

yessss. you looked super duper cool in that. i remember. but then, i
remember *everything*. but esp. super cool things. i dunno where you found
the outfit you used for your transformation into audrey, but it really
worked.

> i'm suprised no one has yelled aat our dorky asses for all this twin
> peaks/non-garbage nerdiness!

they are all probably gone .. those who previously got cranky at the NGR
stuff. *sigh* it's sad. it's like .. there are ten of us here now or
something. come back come back to the five and dime, little afext, little
crusher spider, little le.loo, little vegan armand, little sp*rkle dee,
little bloodymartyr, little jazz, little terese, little mia v, little ..
well i could go on and on. i have many wee trash-talk figurines who sit
idle, who never have to approach the little podium i place them upon when i
read their merry posts.

the wee renee figurine, on the other hand, is a busy bee and i'm busy at
work with many fashion accessories, like new boots, so she doesn't always
arrive at the podium in the same outfit. the audrey one.

> it's really hard to find moderately hi-res images to make wallpapers with!
> i'll have to bring my boxed set dvds home tomorrow or something..

please do! man, some shelly johnson wallpapers would really get me into the
holiday spirit. just none with leo .. mr. "you MADE ME do this, shelly!"
johnson. that would take away the holiday tinglies.

<3
alan