[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! )

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:03:50 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Renee "Danger" Fernandez <renee@newinfection.com>

> basically she refused to reveal her bodacious tatas and david refused to
> write that out of the scene. so miss boyle got the boot. hehe.

omg! i never knew that. wild.
i don't remember a nude donna in the film - only a nude laura.
i guess i'll to watch it again. hehe.

> > I was really bummed that they had to get someone else to play Donna in
the
> > Twin Peaks movie. What .. was LFB too *good* to do a Twin Peaks movie? I
> > just had to get that off my chest.
> >

> i have no idea where this will lead us, but i have a definite feeling it
> will be a place both wonderful and strange..

that's what a need - a frenzied dosage of wonderful strangeness.

> ps - check ouy my crappy dale wallpaper i made a long time ago:
> http://www.newinfection.com/images/wallpapers/daleredcurtain1280.jpg

oh that's really great! i love the background. *spooky and lynchian and
twin-peaksy* and i'm a total airhead because i thought you were talking but
you were actually quoting! *doh*

> now i have to make a better one !!!

yes yes yes! and ummmmm ..... for xmas could you make me a madchen amick
one? hehe

alaln