[Trash-talk] Shirley's new boots ( plus new TTB fan fiction )

Renee Danger Fernandez renee@newinfection.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:03:28 -0600

AHAHHAHA that is PRICELESS!!!! thank you alan for the BIG smile in my
morning of desperation...

damn i might have to actually draw this out! i'll scan if i do though
it'll have to wait till i'm out of design class final project stress
stupor

renee (I"M THE RED ONE!)