[Introspective] Poll ends soon on selected PSB songs you prefer by *other* artists

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Thu Sep 19 21:29:34 PDT 2019

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which lists a selection of songs written by the Pet Shop Boys that they
"gave" to other artists to record were released before they released
their own versions. I'm wondering which of them you prefer as performed
by those *other* artists as opposed to the Boys' own version? So if you
haven't taken part yet, please take a few moments to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choices right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a
new poll for the next two weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a fantastic
weekend!