[Introspective] Final results of poll on early overall impressions of the "Musik" songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Sep 7 21:09:39 PDT 2019

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors their early overall impression of the songs from
"Musik," the Pet Shop Boys' new collaboration with Jonathan Harvey and
Frances Barber. And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "They're OK, not bad, but certainly not top-notch for PSB," picked by
25.5% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the two weeks ahead lists a number of Tennant-Lowe songs
that they "handed off" to other artists to record and release before our
musical heroes released their own version. I'm asking you to pick the
songs that you prefer as performed *by* those other artists as opposed
to by the Boys themselves. So please take a few moments to make your
choices right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Tobias Gadau
for suggesting this most intriguing question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in my previous survey! I hope you
all have a great two weeks ahead!